Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Be Your Own Boss in 12 Months

Listen to internet radio with ImtheBossofMe on Blog Talk Radio

Yes, if you are going to be the Boss of You then Melinda Emerson's book is a must have! Becoming Your Own Boss in 12 Months offers a "Month by Month Guide To A Business That Works".

It was my delight to interview a woman after my own heart; AND I discovered in the interview that she too LOVES coaching so much that she would do it for free.

Now don't get me wrong, she DOES NOT do it for free. But I've talked to many coaches who can't imagine coaching for free and are burnt out doing what they do. I could do this for FREE and did it for free for 12 yrs without knowing that it was called "coaching". LOL! I love it! I love entrepreneurs and it was good to hear that Melinda feels the same.

Check out our interview to discover why:

  • you shouldn't start a business to make money
  • what you need to do while still working your job
  • 5 reasons why businesses fail (important to know so you don't follow)
Listen by clicking the player




Listen to internet radio with ImtheBossofMe on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment